Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sports Leadership Quotes

While I was growing up I liked to play outdoor games. Luckily for my friends and me, our homes were situated near a school that had a big field. In my 15 years of being born and brought up in this particular locality, I never had as much fun as the last 5. Every evening, we used to get on to our bicycles and go off to the field with our skates, skipping ropes, badminton and table tennis racquets.

The d-day finally dawned and my friends, neighbors and relatives cheered me on. I did not win any medal that day but we still celebrated, because I had grown out of my shell and participated in a sports event (Mom's words). At the end of the day the only thing my parents told me was "Life isn't about winning, it is how you play the game." I still love sports and can spend an entire day glued to the television watching a cricket or lawn tennis match.http://www.buzzle.com/articles/famous-sports-quotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment